Friday, October 21, 2011

Isn't it About Time

Wow!!! It has been over a year since our last post! It's about time I updated the blog. There has been so much that has happened since I last posted. The most important and exciting is having our sweet little baby Benjamin. We love being a family of four and growing together.

I deleted my facebook with the intent to simplify my life. Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends, but it was taking too much of my time. I have made a goal to be better at keeping a journal and I still feel that keeping up with family and friends is important. So, I am going to be a much better blogger. I am very excited!

2 comments:

Cindy Lou said...

Yey! So glad to see you back on here :) Hope everything is going really well for you guys!

Nicole and Mike said...

Miss you guys! Make sure you follow our blog too :) I hope we can come visit soon!