Friday, October 28, 2011

Busy

We had a great time picking apples at Grandma and Grandpa Snow's house. I had to upload a few pictures. Ben slept the whole time.



















Life is very busy with everything we have going on. I am a mother first and foremost. You can't believe how busy life can be with two little boys. I don't know how you mothers do it and always look so good. I get my hair done and Joseph is dying to be played with. That's okay though. This is a fun and happy kind of busy (for the most part). I am teaching Joseph preschool one-on-one. It has been so much fun, but there is a lot of planning and prep. It's nothing huge, but we are enjoying it. We do it every morning. It's amazing how smart Joseph is and how excited he is to learn. I created a learning poster and everyday we learn something we put a picture of it on his learning poster. I will reuse it every week as well as post a picture on here so you can see what he is learning.









Gene and I are so busy with work. We hardly ever see eachother anymore. I am teaching every week day. It's hard to be working this much, I would much rather be a home, but we need the extra income. I am so blessed that I love doing this so much. My students are so much fun and work so hard. They are great.









I have also made a greater effort of exercising everyday. I have been running at least four times a week and working out. It is amazing how good that can make you feel. I hate the way I feel when I am running, but afterwards I feel so good. Exercise is very important.









I am serving in Young Womens right now and I love it. The girls are absolutely amazing. I love them. Recently I got released as the Miamaid advisor and am now the Laurel advisor. When I got set-apart I was blessed that I would be able to do all the things that are needful. It brought me a lot of peace. There is so much to do, but I have felt strengthened and loved.


















1 comment:

Krystal said...

I'm glad you updated your blog! :) It's fun to see pictures and hear what you guys are up to. Some day I will have to meet Benjamin in person. :)