Friday, June 25, 2010

Joseph and Rachel

This is Rachel. She is one of Joseph's very best friends. These two have always gotten along and played so nicely together. Rachel and Krystal (Rachel's mom) have been some of our closest friends since the kids were babies. These pictures are all jumbled up. I wanted them in order, but I think I will just go down and write about each picture in the order they are.


This is how Joseph and Rachel always are when they are together. Huge smiles and lots of fun.




I had the great opportunity to teach Krystal piano lessons for a while. We would be interupted quite often by these two, but we all had so much fun. Krystal plays very well, and I hope she will continue to love the piano. Joseph and Rachel also love to play the piano. You should have heard their duet.






These pictures were taken when Joseph was only 5 months old. I think it was their first time playing together. I had something going on and I called Krystal to see if she could help with Joseph. She has always been a mom that I have looked up to and trusted. That was the beginning of our close friendship. I am so grateful she was willing to help.







So precious.




This picture and a few from below (that are out of order) was from our Temple day. We decided to take turns watching the babies and get to the temple. Gene and I went in the morning and Josh and Krystal watched Joseph. When we picked up the kids we ate lunch together and then we watched Rachel at our house while they went to the temple. It was so nice.







To cute. As most of you know. I finished up school after Joseph was born. While I was finishing up, there was one conflict of classes where Gene and I were both at school. Krystal watched Joseph during this time. I was so glad when I finished school and could be there to watch these two kids play. That was a huge help for us though and took off so much stress. It was nice to know that Joseph was playing and having a good time.





Aren't these two such beautiful kids? They are so good too!




Here are the kids at our house during our Temple date switch off.




Temple date switch off.



















Krystal and Josh have also moved away from Boise and are now living in Elko, Nevada. Before they left, we had to let the kids play and get together. So, we went to the Zoo. We got to feed the giraffes. Joseph loved this. He thought it was so funny.




They held hands as they walked around. It was so precious.





Here they are being so cute together. I love this picture of them.
















These guys are some of the best people ever. I was glad to find out that Elko is only three hours from us. We will be getting together more. What fun we have.

3 comments:

Reflections on Life said...

How fun they are so cute. It is great that you have such good friends. I am sure you will meet some more great friends in SL also. Thanks for the post.

Krystal said...

Thanks for such a sweet post. We sure do miss you guys. You are wonderful friends! We went to story time at the library here in Elko. Rachel kept asking, "Where's Joseph?" She misses him too. Hope to see you guys soon. I think we might be in Utah at the end of July. I'll call you! :)

Breanna said...

I needed something to keep the memories. I would love to see you when you come to Utah. Hope the move went well.