Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cars!

Joseph is at such a fun age. I have loved every age so far and amazed when it keeps getting funner and funner. He is discovering new things everyday. One thing he discovered this week is that he loves cars. If we ask him where his cars are he will stop what he is doing and go and get them, bring them in the room, and play. He got some new cars for his birthday and he carries them with him everywhere. He even has started showing more interest in his older cars now too. When we take him outside for a walk, he will stop at the cars in the parking lot and point, or if he is with Gene smack the cars. If we walk away, he'll come, until we get to the next car. He loves them.

Above, Joseph has his cars and put them up on the table where he can see them all and play. He played like this forever.
Afterwards, he walks out of his room holding both of his cars in his hands. I was too late with the camera to get him walking cause he lost his balance, but I got this cute one with Gene.

Gene put him down and we started family home evening. Joseph was at the couch playing with his cars, and when I started to play the opening hymn he walked over to the piano and put his cars on the keys and then played along with me.

He is so funny! I love his personality so much. He is such a stud!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Joseph is such a cutie!! It sounds like he likes cars, as much as Rachel likes dolls. How funny!

Cynthia said...

Joseph is such a sweetheart! I am thankful Rachel and he are friends!! ♥ Krystal's mom Cynthia