We got a new camera. Our other camera was going out big time. Sometimes it would work, but most of the time our pictures and videos would be so blurry. For months I never took any pictures because I would get so frustrated when it would not turn out. It was a great camera while it lasted (which was over 5 years) and may it rest in peace. But, we love our new camera. It is so easy to use and the pictures are so clear and nice. I am again taking pictures and videos like a crazy woman. It goes with me pretty much everywhere I go.
Here are a few of the pictures we have taken with it.
The two below were taking at Albertson's Park in Boise. It is a beautiful park and has a nice walkway. We are trying to be artistic with these pictures.


Cute picture of Joe. He is such a happy kid.
Gene and Joe are best friends. Joseph loves his daddy so much and Gene can't wait to come home and play with him. I love my family.
5 comments:
Great! Life is too sweet for blurry pictures.
Glad to hear you got camera!
I like the artistic pictures. It was so fun to go to the zoo with you and Joe today. We are sure going to miss you guys!! We'll have to share pictures though before we both leave. :)
Glad to hear you're doing well!
I love the pictures especially the ones of Joe. But your artistic pictures are good too.
Post a Comment