I missed last week. Oops!
Well, I am greatful for the nice weather we have had today. Joseph and I went to the library for storytime which was really fun. Afterwards we went up to the train depot because they have a train parked up there. It was really cool to see the huge engine up close. Joseph was like "Oh Wow!" We had fun. It is nice to have the weather be nice so we can go outside and not be stuck inside all day long. I am also greatful for reading. I love books. I love to read and am so greatful that Joseph loves to read too. We go in at night to check on him and he often has a book in his crib by him. Sometimes the book is open. He is such a fun little boy. I love being home with him.

1 comment:
Nice job with the books! It is pretty important for us to encourage the kids to love reading.
Post a Comment