Joseph would much rather be in a parking lot than a playground. And whenever Joe is in a parking lot he tries to open all the car doors he can find. One of these days he is going to be surprised by a car alarm. When he is in his car seat he points out every big truck that passes by with a truck sound of his own. He spends hours every day (although not all at once) lining up his toy cars and then lining them up again somewhere else. His favorite short film is Pixar's "Mater and the Ghostlight" and his favorite movie which he asks to watch at least once a day is Pixar's "Cars."
Joseph also loves airplanes. He has a sharp ear and whenever an airplane is flying overhead he will look up (he is getting pretty good at finding the planes in the sky) and raise his arm in a fist a go "Shooooooooooooooo" then wave good-bye to the plane. He also sat with me (Gene) through
a documentary about the Navy's Blue Angels.
a documentary about the Navy's Blue Angels.
I am getting really excited for all the fun toys that we can buy him and I can play with!

3 comments:
I love, love, love that.
I love how much he loves cars. That is too cute that he is sleeping with them! :) He looks so cute in his uncle's boots too.
What would life be like without a vivid imagination....
Post a Comment