This week has been a rough one. Joseph was sick. He woke up in the middle of the night on Monday with a fever and barky cough. He was so miserable all week and is still not back to 100%. Last night his fever finally broke and we are proud to say has not come back! So, yay! We will hopefully be back to getting sleep again soon!
This week Joseph's last first year molar finally came through! He does everything all at once, poor kid. Only 8 more teeth left:)
Today, Joseph messed his diaper. (side note, we keep some diapers in a drawer in our living room) He opened the drawer and pulled out a diaper and then layed down on the floor. He totally wanted us to change his diaper. I was so proud!:) Never thought I would be proud of that, but I am.
I got a new calling last month. I am the Music Chair Person in our ward. I started a choir in our ward and we had our first practice today after church. It was really fun. I have never led a choir, but I had a very enjoyable time. I hope those who stayed did too.
Anyway. Today was a very good end to a very hard week!

2 comments:
hello! I am so glad you left me a message on my Blog! Your son is adorable and congrats on graduating!
PS. Of course I remember you :)
I am glad that I did too. Congratulations on getting married:)
Post a Comment