Hi this is Gene, you may remember me, i'm Breanna's husband. So i was working on the computer the other day and Joseph was letting me! Usually if I sit down to do anything on the computer he runs over and starts crying unless i let him play with the mouse and sit on my lap, with is not very productive. But this time he was being really good and playing by himself. At one point it got really quiet so I got up to check up on Joseph. I looked all around our appartment but I didn't see him anywhere. My heart started to beat a little faster and I looked around again but still didn't see him, "Where could he possibly have gone!?" The third time I walked into his room I poked my head into his closet and there he was sitting in his box of stuffed animals. He is cool.
On the same day at a different time I walked into Joseph's room and he was standing in front of the mirror holding his shirt up looking at his little belly. He is so cute. I didn't get a picture of it but here is the next best thing.

1 comment:
Total stud. :)
Post a Comment