Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Exciting Adventures

Way back in 2004 I bought a trampoline for $15. It was old then and even older 4 years later when I decided to jump on it while filming with my new and fancy "LG Rumor" cellular telephone.


This is my brother Chris standing in the hole I created. My ankle was a little swollen for a while but is just fine now.










And here is a picture of Joseph. His blessing is this coming Sunday and we are very excited. Except that we have been looking everywhere for a little suit or a white shirt for his blessing but so far we have been unsuccessful. We have a little tie for him and some nice dress pants so all we really need is a little white shirt, although a little suit would be adorable. If anyone knows of where to get something like that, we would love to know.

1 comment:

EngineeringNerd said...

LOL That is so funny! Thanks for sharing.