The exciting times of Gene, Breanna, Joseph and Benjamin!
It's amazing how little it takes to keep us parents entertained.
How cute!! And of course he's an overachiever! I wouldn't expect anything less. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Oh, he is cute! We haven't even gotten tired of looking at him yet!
he is so cute that we would like to see more of him on a much more regular basis. here's hoping for some more picturs or videao's. I'm sure he has grown in the last month.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How cute!! And of course he's an overachiever! I wouldn't expect anything less. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Oh, he is cute! We haven't even gotten tired of looking at him yet!
he is so cute that we would like to see more of him on a much more regular basis. here's hoping for some more picturs or videao's. I'm sure he has grown in the last month.
Post a Comment