Saturday, March 8, 2008

A much needed kick in the butt

So I received an e-mail the other day. It said, "Hey, you haven’t written something to your blog for a month. Get to it! Make the commitment to write more often. I’m sure that you could fit in once a month postings." I was at first flattered that anyone was even reading our blob, but then felt rightfully chastised. The past month and a half has been full of exciting baby events. Breanna had a baby shower, we went on a shopping spree and got everything we think he will need when he is first born and we have been trying hard to get ahead in our school work. I have also been taking some weekend classes at BSU. I am a communications major and my goal is to graduate in December 08 so I have been taking one credit workshop classes over the weekend. They last all day Saturday and Sunday and earn me an upper-division communications credit. Over the last month and a half I have had 3. One was an introduction to Silent Films, another and intro to documentary films and one about adolescent suicide prevention. So we have been very busy. (But that is no excuse!)

Breanna stopped working about a week ago in preparation for the baby, and it was good timing. Breanna has been having fairly consistent contractions since early this morning. They have been about 20 minutes apart on average and for the most part are increasing in intensity. So who knows. We hope that Joseph is coming soon!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You may be busy, but it is such a fun and neat time in your lives. Good luck with everything.

Fat Man Running said...

i'm so glad that you made another post.