Joseph is all dressed up and ready to go! He is wearing some clothes that his Grandma and Grandpa Snow got for him and he looks adorable! We loaded him in the car seat and Breanna sat in a wheel chair with Joseph on her lap. We put him in the car and we went home. It was that easy. We are so glad to get out of the hospital. We were kind of going crazy in that place. But we were humbled Saturday night when we ran into an acquaintance of mine in the NICU whose little baby has been in the NICU for two months! So sad.
We are so happy to be home as a whole family. We love our little guy, thanks for all the support and love! We'll keep you posted!
P.S. Good luck to Robby and Julie on Monday! You are in our thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:
Breanna-
It's me...Annie, from home. I saw your link on Rob's page. Congratulations on your sweet baby. I am sorry for the rough start. Those little angels are truly such a miracle and I am so glad that he is home with you now. Good luck. You will be a wonderful mother. I'm sure I'll check up on your blog once in a while:)
Post a Comment