The exciting times of Gene, Breanna, Joseph and Benjamin!
About Me
Monday, January 7, 2008
New Ward
On August 11th 2006 at ten a.m. Breanna and I got married! It was pretty much the best day ever. Then 2 weeks later I was called into the bishopric of the singles ward that we had just left. It was fun to stay in the 12th ward where we met and where our friends were but after about a year and a half of marriage we were excited to one day mingle with other married couples. So when we got released three weeks ago and were finally kicked out of the singles ward we decided to go to a student married ward. Last Sunday was our first time attending and despite mixed reviews, we really liked it. There were about 40 people in the ward and everyone was very friendly and there was a good spirit there. It was fun to be the new people! I guess when new people show up to this ward they are usually newlyweds, and i think a lot of people were confused because we were pregnant. I'm sure everyone will figure it out eventually!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the new blog! Keep it up! We love you and can't wait to meet your little guy.
Post a Comment