Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Words

I (Breanna) am not good with words. I read other people's blogs and am always so impressed by how interesting they make their posts. For example, one of my friends was blogging about a mess her child had made. Instead of just showing pictures and saying look at this mess (which is what I would do) she wrote about how a tornado hit Boise and how it is so rare and how it only hit in her front room. Then she named it after her daughter. I think those kinds of things are so fun. This is one of the reasons why I don't blog as often as I want to.




But....I am alright with that. So enjoy my not so interesting blog!!!




Here are some cute pics of Joe.







He is in a big boy bed now and loves it! Joseph loves to grab stuff and bring it to bed with him after we leave.



Joseph thinks that winking is hilarious. He does it all the time. I have noticed that he loves doing it to girls.


Having fun at Corinos for FHE. Half priced family meals every Monday. So fun!!!




















4 comments:

Heather said...

I love reading your posts so I can see how you guys are doing! Joe is getting so big! I love the winking!

snows said...

Words are over rated...We love photos....especially of Joseph winking. Of course he is partial to girls....he holds them in such high regard...especially his Mom.

Reflections on Life said...

This blog is more of a picture history of Joseph and I for one love that. No need to post stories... you know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words! Your are doing great!!:)

Reflections on Life said...

Oh also I love that picture of Joseph winking, he has so much personality.