Okay, so we have not updated our blog in three months! What is up with that!?! We are doing great. I am at the school so I can not add pictures of adorable Joseph, but he is doing well. He is such a sweetheart and so funny. He loves pointing and is starting to take steps. The other day he took 14. He gets so excited when he does it and laughs and then falls. It is really cute.
Gene's week has been extremely busy. He got a new job as a salesperson, he sales Cutco knifes so if you need any we can help you with that:) He also had to teach in communication class for the whole time and had a 15 page paper due today. Because of his new job, he had a bunch of trainings and was not able to focus on his homework. So, he has been very busy.
This week I had my senior pre-recital jury where my professor Del, Dr. Hansen (head of the music department), and Dr. Saunders (Horn professor who I picked) judged whether or not I was ready for my recital. I did well and am all set for my senior recital on April 4, 2009 at 7:30pm. I am really excited!
So, since we had such a busy week we are going to do something fun this weekend. I don't know what yet, but I am looking forward to it.

4 comments:
He's taking steps?! How fun! That's cute that he laughs when he does it! I wish I could come to your recital! I'm sure you'll do awesome! Good luck!
Gene, I sold Cutco before the mission. I always support another in the business. I'll have to talk more later. I'm getting back into school again, and out of the Army soon.
So glad to see a new post!! We might be interested in a knife or two. Ours are terrible. Is there a webpage where we can preview inventory? We hope to make it up to either the recital or graduation. Not sure which one yet, but we'll let you know.
LOVE YOU ALL!!
There is not a webpage where you can preview inventory, but we can show you them when we come down for spring break if you would like us to. If you let Gene do his presentation he gets to write our gas off as taxes:) They are very nice knives. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment