Thursday, August 28, 2008

Family Update! (Mostly about Joseph)

Okay! So, we have been horrible about updating our blog. Gene and I just started up school again. We are busy with a full load and juggling Joseph. We have our classes so that neither of us are in class at the same time. That way one of us is always with Joseph. We are enjoying our classes so far and are both excited to graduate in May.

Joseph is getting so big. He is five and a half months old now. Below is a list of things that Joseph loves...
1) He loves looking at himself in the mirror. He will get a big smile on his face and lean forward to grab the 'baby.'
2) He loves being around other people, especially little kids. Whenever he is around little kids he will watch them and suddenly laugh at something they do. I was at my friend Christine's house and she has a daughter, named Grace, who is one. Grace dropped her sippy cup on Joseph's stomach and I thought he was going to cry, but he laughed.
3) Joseph loves to talk. He is babbling a lot now. His favorite things to say are mmmmmmmmmm, da-da-da, ya-ya-ya, etc.
4) Joseph loves being more moble. He is really good at rolling over now and loves to roll over underneath our coffee table. The other day I was putting his diaper bag together and I had layed him down on the floor in our living room to play (not anywhere near the coffee table) and I was only gone for a second and came back into the room and didn't see him. My heart dropped for a second, but he was under the table playing.
5) Joseph loves eating rice and oatmeal baby cereal. He makes a mmmmmmmm sound after just about every bite.
6) He loves to play the piano.
7) He loves playing with toys. Sometimes when he is really focusing in on playing with his toys I feel like I am interupting him.
8) He loves to laugh. Sometimes he will just laugh for no reason. It's great.
9) When he sleeps, he always is cuddled up in a corner in his crib.

Joseph is just a cutie! We are all doing very well!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

How fun. He sounds like such a fun little boy. Your lucky to get to hang out with him everyday! See ya this weekend:)

Krystal said...

Joseph is such a cutie! He is the sweetest, happiest baby ever, with such big smiles! I loved watching him a few weeks ago!