Sunday, January 27, 2008

School is cool



January 22nd was our first day of the 2008 Spring semester. Breanna is tough and has decided to go to school while pregnant. Sometimes it makes her nervous but we all know that she is going to do great! She went to her first class, which was Piano Pedagogy II, and her professor (Dr. Parkinson) is going to be out of town for all of March! So, there will be no class in March and she will not have to worry about the class for a while after Joseph comes. Luck? Or something else... you decide. We are excited for the semester. It is definitely going to be intersting.

2 comments:

Lace said...

Hi I hope you don't think I'm crazy I just clicked on a link and read your blog. I noticed the Brazil flag and that's where my husband served his mission. And it sounds like your wife is due around the same time as I am... February??? Also had a sister in law that lived in Boise for a while and I totally recognize that beautiful greenbelt there! Good luck with the baby! :}

snows said...

Intersting vvvvvvverry interesting semester indeed.....keep up the good work...and remember to breathe