Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Our very first Blob!




Thanks for visiting our blob! This is a picture of Breanna and I on the greenbelt (bike trail) behind our apartments. If you look behind us, straight across the lake is our apartment building. Our apartments are a short 10 minute bike ride to work and school for me and a 5 minute drive to school for Breanna. We really like it here.
As soon as we figure this blob thing out we will post some thing interesting. (I hope) Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

EngineeringNerd said...

Welcome to the online world of blobs. I look forward to reading the interesting things you will post here.

snows said...

What a great blob...can't wait to read your posts...M&DS

Anonymous said...

Ok I think this one will work I just registered and I think that is what I had to do. I hope you get this comment. Can't wait to read more.

Shannon said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I stopped by from Rob and Julie's blog. It will be fun to see your little family grow!